Our Windows Are Custom Made
Each window is built, one at a time, with a combination of technology and craftsmanship.
Modern technology makes our windows the best they can be. Gilkey produces its windows using the most modern window manufacturing equipment available today. This enables us to meet precise specifications, control quality and consistently meet our delivery commitments.
Hands-on personal care adds quality to every detail. No technology in the world can take the place of personal attention to detail. For those processes that require extra care, Gilkey takes the time to do it right. Whenever necessary, assembly operations are performed by hand, assuring you of quality throughout every inch of your new windows.
Gilkey employees take pride in knowing their products are the best. In our windows we use premium hardware to provide long-lasting durability. Triple weatherstripping offers added thermal protection. Our Teflon-coated screens are made to order.
- Handcrafted wood frames and window seats for bay and bow windows are custom built to the customer's specifications.
- Every pane of glass is custom cut, washed and sealed using a computerized precision glazing system.
- A Dual Seal system facilitates fast glazing service. The glass panes are sealed tightly and securely creating a strong barrier to hot and cold air transfer.
- Fusion-welded corners add strength and stability to the window sash and frame. Gilkey's welding process assures the tightest possible welded bond.
- Automated profile cutting assures that gilkey windows are sized to exact dimensions.